How to use NFleet?
NFleet can be used through a simple web-based user interface, the NFleet App, or using our API. This page describes the use of NFleet App. To read more about utilizing the optimization directly from your system, see our developers page.
Try the NFleet App
The app can be accessed through the link above.
Download the demo files
The fastest way to test the app is to try it with our demo files.
Check out the App User Guide
This guide describes the basic use of the NFleet App. The guide will aid you through the features of the app, and provides a step-by-step plan through the usage.
To create transportation plans in NFleet App, perform the following steps
1) Fill in the datasheet with vehicle and order details:
- capacities and availability times of the vehicle
- pickup and/or delivery addresses
- pickup and delivery time windows and serving times
2) Upload the data sheet and send it to the web service.
The service checks the data for errors (e.g. address information) and informs user of them.
3) Click on "optimize" in order to start the optimization process.
- The optimization will take a few minutes, the length is depending on the task size.
- Optimized plans are returned by the system along with key performance indicators such as driven kilometers and capacity utilization.
4) Download the driving routes and schedules for vehicles as an Excel or CSV file.
Limitations of the current version
- supported geographical areas: Germany, Finland, Norway, and (with coordinates only at the moment) Czech Republic, France, Belgium, Denmark
- maximum case size: 2000 tasks and 500 vehicles.
- maximum amount of tasks and vehicles without coordinates: 500
- limited capacity of the system: heavy concurrent use will cause queuing. We will increase the capacity if necessary, but a delay might occur. Please let us know if you experience long queues.
- The quality of the map (OpenStreetMap) and address databases (Digiroad in Finland and OpenStreetMap in Germany and Norway) dictate the success of address recognition. If there is an unrecognized address, the marker will be placed in the map and highlighted. The user can drag the marker on the map to match the correct address (see the user guide for how to adjust the location).
Check out what's new in the current version!
Information on partial or complete outages experienced by our service.
We are aware of some issues related to the functionality of the app and constantly work on them. If you discover new ones (other than listed), please inform us!